Saturday 29 May 2021

Edwina Bartholomew: Why I’ll get the vaccine as soon as I can

I haven’t seen my sister for 18 months. She is stuck in London while we are here in Fortress Australia.

She has only met my daughter a handful of times and only knows my nephew through FaceTime.

Boo hoo, I hear some of you say. It’s a global pandemic and it’s her choice to live overseas.

Fair enough. But it should also be her choice to come home … once she is vaccinated and so are we.

So what the hell are we waiting for? My Channel 7 colleagues rolled up their sleeves a few weeks ago to get the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Guess what? They are still alive, they haven’t found a microchip in their arm directly connected to Bill Gates, their DNA has not been altered and they have not miraculously spread the virus to the rest of us.

Full Story Here.... 

Care About Others ?  -  Vaccinate Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of Others You Love -- Vaccinate TODAY.

Australia politics live update: NSW reports 16 new Covid cases; premier Gladys Berejiklian announces new Sydney restrictions; NZ, WA, Qld and Victoria tighten borders

  NSW urgently investigating four mystery cases overnight. Follow all the latest updates, live New Zealand suspends travel bubble with NSW ...